I was charged a late payment fee due to the fact that they told me bills process on the 19th.I made my payment on the 19th.

But because it was a weekend my bill did not process until the 21st. So they claimed I missed a payment even though it shows I then had 2 payments made in one month. They even acknowledged the fact but refused to credit my account properly. Then they charged me a late fee, along with a monthly maintenance fee, and a yearly fee.

All that put my account over limit. Then they charged me an overlimit fee. Everytime I called to talk with someone I got someone from a call center in India. Then I filed complaint after complaint via email.

I was then told that they would credit my account a total of $85. When the time came they did not. Then when I inquired about it I was told that my account does not warrant any credits. I have the email from them and they did not want to hear about it.

They will not return my calls or anything.

I was finally given a phone number to contact someone and it goes directly to a answering machine and I do not get any return calls.

Review about: Aspire Visa Account.

Had an Experience with Aspire Visa?

Comments

Capital One - Bad Manager - Wade Horton Capital One "I worked as a front desk security officer for (Capital One) Sharebuilder for over two years. I am always on time and ready to work. I come to work with..." Read more My nightmare with Direct express card costumer care and disputes transportation Direct Express "My card was drained wile I was going tru surgery. On may second I was hospitalized and had to go tru surgery and had complications, during that time my wallet..." Read more Skylight Visa - Unauthorized transaction Skylight Visa "On july 30th 2017 a transaction of 92 dollars was taking out my account it was a trial cbd oil for i believe 5.95 for shipping only thing i agreed..." Read more Capital One Defrauded Us and Ruined Our Vacation Capital One "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more