I was charged a late payment fee due to the fact that they told me bills process on the 19th.I made my payment on the 19th.

But because it was a weekend my bill did not process until the 21st. So they claimed I missed a payment even though it shows I then had 2 payments made in one month. They even acknowledged the fact but refused to credit my account properly. Then they charged me a late fee, along with a monthly maintenance fee, and a yearly fee.

All that put my account over limit. Then they charged me an overlimit fee. Everytime I called to talk with someone I got someone from a call center in India. Then I filed complaint after complaint via email.

I was then told that they would credit my account a total of $85. When the time came they did not. Then when I inquired about it I was told that my account does not warrant any credits. I have the email from them and they did not want to hear about it.

They will not return my calls or anything.

I was finally given a phone number to contact someone and it goes directly to a answering machine and I do not get any return calls.

Review about: Aspire Visa Account.

Had an Experience with Aspire Visa?

Comments