Glen Saint Mary, Florida

i have been with this company for years. they are a rip off terminated my account now i cant get it paid off they have went up on my interest rate to where i will be so old i want or cant pay for it.

i would not recommend this company or any company like them to my enemy.

if i could do it all over again i would not get a card with this company. they are the biggest liars in this world and put phony charges on your account and then cant explain why it went up, when you cant even use your card because of it being terminated.

Review about: Aspire Visa Account.

Comments

Kingston, New York, United States #1033413

They cancelled my account and said that a payment was 30 days late. It was not.

They held the payment to make it late and raised my interest rate as well.

It shows on my credit report as $1 late and after calling for 3 years, do not want to correct or reduce the interest rate because of this false late payment. They need to be stopped.

At present, they have no contact, their domain is for sale, we are paying high fees and despite asking them to send me my contract with them on the headed paper, many many times, I got nothing. The concern is, we are paying to a domain for sale, don't have any names, no telephone number, and so it could be anyone.

Surely this is not right. I feel a fool paying $9 for internet charges and huge interest to a "site" which has no identity.

Can we do nothing about it? I am concerned about the security of my bank account of my address etc.

Same has happened with me. Have paid for years and balances barely goes down with added charges.